You can explore the latest quarterly HIV data from Australia in the data dashboard below.
These tables are interactive, allowing you to filter and present the data in detail.
- Select from all notifications under the 'HIV summary' tab, or notifications for men who have sex with men under the 'HIV summary MSM' tab.
- Choose the category of interest under the 'Stratification' drop down menu. To the right of this menu you can filter the population of interest by selecting the check box.
- Hover the mouse over the charts and tables to reveal further details.
- These graphics are best viewed in full screen by clicking the box icon to the bottom-right of the tables.
- You can export a PDF version of the selected view by selecting 'Download PDF'
- To see annual data including notification rates as well as diagnosis and care cascade estimates please visit https://data.kirby.unsw.edu.au/hiv
Source: State and territory health authorities.
Many thanks to the jurisdictional HIV surveillance officers for their help with the collation of these data.